Click here to view Clair Mellenthin, LCSW on KUTV discussing how to manage stress during the election season!More
If you have been wondering what our Director of Child & Adolescent Services, Clair Mellenthin, LCSW, RPT-S has been up to, here are a few of her recent TV segments and magazine articles to catch up on!
The Red Flags of Child Abuse – Fresh Living KUTV
Spring Clean Your Soul – Fresh Living KUTV
I Became a More Peaceful Parent Using These 4 Strategies – Hilary Thompson – MOTHERLYMore
“Today on Fresh Living Clair Mellenthin, a therapist at Wasatch Family Therapy, sat down with Brooke with some coping skills anyone can use to help deal with anxiety. About Clair Mellenthin: Clair Mellenthin, LCSW, RPT-S is a sought after speaker, author, and trainer.” – KUTV 2NewsMore
Does your teen spend hours locked in a video game?
World of Warcraft, Xbox – they really do spend hours just glued to the TV or phone.
Click on the link above to see what Clair Mellenthin, LCSW – Child & Family therapist, has to say about how to get your teen out of virtual reality, and to enjoy actual reality.More
Click on the link above to see what Family Therapist Clair Mellenthin LCSW has to say about rekindling the spark in a relationship.
Clair says, “It is easy to fall into a status quo in relationships and to become stagnant but comfortable.” If this sounds like you, don’t worry, Clair has 5 Ways to Rekindle Your Relationship.
5 Ways to Rekindle Your Relationship:
- Surprise your partner with a sticky note every day this month with a short 1 sentence note (I love you! You are hot! etc.).
- Make sure to start the day and end the day with an embrace. a hug goes a long way even on the “off ” days.
- Schedule 5 minutes each night to sit together without TV and ask about how your partner’s day was.
- Initiate intimacy- especially if you are the one who typically doesn’t start it.
- Say thanks for the little things. make an effort every day to find something you can say thank you to your partner.
Head on over to WasatchFamilyTherapy.com, Clairmellenthin.com or call 801-944-4555 to make an appointment with Clair.More
Click on the link below to see what Clair Mellenthin, LCSW has to share about Spring Cleaning your Family Time!
KUTV.com Web Site Link: http://kutv.com/features/fresh-living/spring-cleaning-your-family-timeMore