Join Julie Hanks for a Caring Economy Discussion
Date: Thursday, March 26
Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Location: Wasatch Family Therapy
7084 South 2300 East Suite 215
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
RSVP by 3.20.15 HERE
- How can we make the “invisible” work of caregiving more visible and valued?
- It’s estimated that 75% of unpaid caregiving work is provided by women?
- Did you know that 1 in 3 women (and her children) live in poverty or are teetering on the brink?
- Did you know that volunteer, household management, and caregiving comprises 30-60% of the GDP, but isn’t even included in our economic equation?
- Join me for a discussion group about how we can create a more Caring Economy
- Learn more about the Caring Economy Campaign here
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.More