Join Julie Hanks for a Caring Economy Discussion
Date: Thursday, March 26
Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Location: Wasatch Family Therapy
7084 South 2300 East Suite 215
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
RSVP by 3.20.15 HERE
- How can we make the “invisible” work of caregiving more visible and valued?
- It’s estimated that 75% of unpaid caregiving work is provided by women?
- Did you know that 1 in 3 women (and her children) live in poverty or are teetering on the brink?
- Did you know that volunteer, household management, and caregiving comprises 30-60% of the GDP, but isn’t even included in our economic equation?
- Join me for a discussion group about how we can create a more Caring Economy
- Learn more about the Caring Economy Campaign here