I am passionate about helping youth, adults, couples and families to develop a life that allows for more balance between work and play. We are human beings, not human doings, and this requires us to slow down, increase self awareness, and develop change behaviors to create a life worth living – all while adding creativity, a sense of adventure and play. Many stressors and anxiety in the world today can create a feeling of being trapped or stuck; my goal is to walk alongside others as they develop the freedom to explore and learn. I believe that each person is called to their own hero’s journey filled with allies and obstacles, and my role in the therapeutic relationship is to provide hope and support along this journey.
- BA in Psychology and English – the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- MS in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy – California State University, Long Beach
- Licensed as an LMFT in CA
- Member of the Utah Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (UAMFT)
- Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing from the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA)
Anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive-Related Disorders * Individual Therapy * Couples Therapy * Family Therapy * Adolescents * Self-esteem * EMDR * Trauma * Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) * Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)