There is a point in our awakening where we see through the pain in our reality. We arrive at a moment where we see life is happening to help us, not destroy us. This delicate realization is fragile as we interface with our past, our friends and family, and the changing world around us. I believe there are many factors that contribute to moments of awareness and struggle. There is nothing more enjoyable than working to help others where they are at and creating empowerment with long-term results. I believe I have the most to learn from the people I work with.
- Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Phoenix
- Member of the Utah Mental Health Counselors Association
- Member of the Mormon Mental Health Association
- Member of the LGBTQ Affirmative Therapists Guild of Utah
Adults & Adolescents* Relationships and Sexuality* Life Adjustments* Spirituality and Religion* Anxiety and Depression* Men’s Issues* Domestic Violence* Addiction & Compulsivity