Everyone needs support as they work through current or past difficulties. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and unsure of who to talk to and how to move through the tangle of thoughts and emotions previous and re-occurring experiences can bring up. As a therapist, my goal is to compassionately and respectfully empower children, teens and adults in learning how to help themselves make sense of these experiences and make the changes they want in their lives. In a safe and understanding space, we work through difficult emotions and practice new and healthy ways of expressing those emotions and learn how to get your needs met.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling from Old Dominion University
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Trained
- Eye Movement Integration Certified
- Over 5 years experience in mental health with teens and young adults
Emotional, Physical and/or Sexual Abuse * Adults abused as Children * Trauma * Children * Teenagers * Women * Anger Management