Foremost, I believe in the power of hope, that everyone has within themselves the capacity to heal and evolve into their best self. I hope to help my clients find and build on this capacity. Whether you are dealing with depression, anxiety, family or relationship issues, loss, trauma, or a major decision, I hope to help you find your own inner resources and clarity. Some of the modalities I draw from are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Mindfulness, Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy, and Solution Focused Therapy.
- MSW, Utah State University
- National Association of Social Workers
- Association of Mormon Counselors and Psychotherapists
- LGBTQ Affirmative Therapists Guild of Utah
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
Couples Therapy * Sex and Intimacy * Healing after an Affair * Anxiety * Depression * Obsessive Compulsive Disorder * Spirituality * Women’s Issues * Online Counseling