Wasatch Family Therapy’s Julie Hanks, LCSW, Clair Mellenthin, LCSW, and colleague Sue Beuhner, LCSW talk with KSL Newsradio’s Amanda Dickson on a special LDS Conference edition of “A Woman’s View” program.
Scroll down to listen to the podcast.
- When should a problem be discussed with a bishop and when should an individual seek professional help?
- What if one spouse wants to go to marriage counseling and the other spouse refuses to go?
- How should a parent handle a situation when a child needs mental health therapy but they refuse to talk to a therapist?
- Why is there so much shame associated with seeking mental health therapy?
- What is the balance of seeking spiritual strength and seeking professional criticism?
- What about the use of psychotropic medication? Is it really helpful or just a pill-popping, quick-fix culture?
- What are common LDS cultural myths around seeking therapy?
Listen to the podcast below
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.