Chances are that you know a woman who has had a miscarriage. It can be difficult to know how to respond when a friend experiences such a tragedy.
LCSW Julie Hanks recently offered her professional insight on the topic to a Woman’s Day article entitled “9 Things Never to Say to a Woman Who’s Had a Miscarriage.” Here’s a quick review of what not to say in this situation:
1) Nothing (acknowledge the loss; don’t stay silent)
2) “You can always try again.”
3) “It wasn’t meant to be.”
4) “At least you already have one.”
5) “At least you weren’t that far along.”
6) “Don’t tell [insert name of pregnant friend/ family member]; it’ll upset her.”
7) “At least you didn’t know him/her.”
8) “At least it happened before you bought anything for the baby.”
9) “There must have been something wrong with the baby.”
Read the full article here of things not to say to a woman who has experienced a miscarriage.
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.