I ran across this fantastic article by Jon Gordon which talks about how to think like a champion. He lists 5 easy steps to help create a mindset or enhance your belief system to help you elevate your game like a champion in the game of life.
1. Champions Expect to Win – When they walk on the court, on the field, into a meeting or in a classroom they expect to win. They expect success and their positive beliefs often lead to positive actions and outcomes. This gives a new meaning to the popular saying “fake it till you make it”!
2. Champions Celebrate the Small Wins – By celebrating the small wins champions gain the confidence to go after the big wins. Big wins and big successes happen through the accumulation of many small victories. If you are able to take the lemons of life and make superior quality lemonade the truly great times in your life will prove to be even sweeter. You can celebrate all the victories when you’ve been battle-tested and weather-proofed.
3. Champions Don’t Make Excuses When They Don’t Win – They don’t focus on the faults of others. They focus on what they can do better. They see their mistakes and defeats as opportunities for growth and as a result they become stronger, wiser, and better.
4. Champions Focus on What They Get To Do, Not What They Have To Do – They see their life and work as a gift not an obligation. They know that if they want to achieve a certain outcome they must commit to and appreciate the process. They may not love every minute of their journey but their attitude and will helps them develop their skill.
5. Champions Believe They Will Experience More Wins in the Future – Their faith is greater than their fear. Their positive energy is greater than the chorus of negativity. Their certainty is greater than all the doubt. Their passion and purpose are greater than their challenges. In spite of their situation champions believe their best days are ahead of them, not behind them.
With these five fierce ways of thinking like a champion added into your perspective on life,you will be virtually an unstoppable force for good and you can never have too much good in the game of life.
Cialis vs Viagra it is old dispute between two similar medicines which stand by the way almost equally. but here not a task how to decide on a choice and to start using one of them. Viagra vs Cialis much kontsentrivany cialis which is on sale in the form of powder and we use it as required emergency. but nevertheless what harm they neninut especially if the birch costs.